Middle Brighton railway station
The station in 2017
|Location||Railway Walk, Brighton|
|Operated by||Metro Trains|
|Distance||14.52 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1/2 Overlap|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||21 December 1861|
Middle Brighton railway station is located on the Sandringham line in Victoria, Australia and serves the south-eastern Melbourne suburb of Brighton. It opened with the name Church Street on 21 December 1861 and was renamed Middle Brighton on 1 January 1867.
Platforms & services
On weekdays, two early morning services originate from Middle Brighton. These services are formed by empty trains directly from the stabling yard at Brighton Beach.
CDC Melbourne operates one bus route to and from Middle Brighton station:
Ventura Bus Lines operate three bus routes via Middle Brighton station:
- 703: to Blackburn station
- 811: Dandenong station - Brighton
- 812: Dandenong station - Brighton
Transdev Melbourne operates one bus routes via Middle Brighton station
- 922: St Kilda station - Westfield Southland
- Brighton Beach Vicsig
- "Sandringham Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- "626 Middle Brighton - Chadstone via McKinnon & Carnegie". Public Transport Victoria.
- "703 Middle Brighton - Blackburn via Bentleigh & Clayton & Monash University". Public Transport Victoria.
- "811 Dandenong - Brighton via Heatherton Road & Springvale". Public Transport Victoria.
- "812 Dandenong - Brighton via Parkmore Shopping Centre". Public Transport Victoria.
- "922 Southland SC - St Kilda Station". Public Transport Victoria.
- Melway map at street-directory.com.au