Here are some tips to help you get started:
- If you haven't already, please add your name to the new user log to let others know a little about yourself.
- Read the article describing how to edit a page and feel free to experiment in the Sandbox.
- When editing pages, use the preview button before submitting and try to fill in the summary box for every edit.
- Eventually, read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk or ask me on my talk page.
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
Thank you for your work on this article.
I would like to draw your attention to the "Show preview" button below the box where you edit. It can be used to view the article formatting without saving the article. Since many of us review changes to articles shortly after they are saved, using "show preview" instead of "save page" is appreciated until you are done with your edits. That way, we only review the article once you're finished.
Again, thank you for your contributions!
UninvitedCompany 18:42, 17 May 2004 (UTC)
File:Libertymasonic.gif missing description details
is missing a description and/or other details on its image description page. If possible, please add this information. This will help other editors make better use of the image, and it will be more informative to readers.If you have any questions, please see Help:Image page. Thank you. Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 16:11, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 22:14, 30 November 2015 (UTC)