Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bugger is a slang expletive used in vernacular English. Bugger may also refer to:
- Buggery, a legal term for unlawful anal sex
- Buggers, a derogatory term for the Formics, an insectoid alien species in the Ender's Game series of novels
- Bugger Off!, 1972 album by Stack Waddy
- Cheeky Bugger, song by Len from the 1999 album You Can't Stop the Bum Rush
- Mount Buggery (Alpine Shire, Victoria), the name of a mountain in the Australian state of Victoria
- Mount Buggery (Wangaratta, Victoria), the name of a mountain in the Australian state of Victoria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bugger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.