Hope you enjoy contributing to Wikipedia. Be bold in editing pages. Here are some links that you might find useful:
- Try the Tutorial. If you have less time, try Wikipedia:How to edit a page.
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, Articles for deletion page etc.) use ~~~~ (four tildes). This will insert your name and timestamp. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes).
- You can experiment in the test area.
- You can get help at the Help Desk
- Some other pages that will help you know more about Wikipedia: Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines, Wikipedia:Neutral point of view, Wikipedia:Civility, Wikipedia:Wikiquette, Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not
- If you made IP edits before creating a user account, you can attribute your IP edits to your account at Wikipedia:Changing attribution for an edit.
I hope you stick around and keep contributing to Wikipedia. Drop a note at Wikipedia:New user log.
Hmm, my previous post was deleted. I also forgot that I was logged out. That can get annoying. Anyway hope you check out my contributions, as I've done alot.Riffsyphon1024 00:43, 10 Jan 2005 (UTC) (aka Steven)
You really need to work on an user page
If you haven't noticed the complexity of my user page recently, then you might want to and consider revamping yours, as a few sentences does not cut it. We need to see what you are doing, other than trying to click on your user contributions and guess. -- Riffsyphon1024 17:35, 14 Feb 2005 (UTC)
Vote needed for Barnstar proposal
Donnie, I need you to go to Wikipedia:Barnstar and award proposals#History to vote for my barnstar with overgrowth (the one with the background that you support). Tis appreciated. -- Riffsyphon1024 21:40, Apr 8, 2005 (UTC)