Jump to navigation Jump to search
KSH or ksh may refer to:
- Kenyan shilling, the currency of Kenya
- KornShell, a Unix shell developed by David Korn in the early 1980s
- Kölsch language (ISO 639-3 language code), a Ripuarian dialect spoken in Germany
- Központi Statisztikai Hivatal, the Hungarian Central Statistical Office
- Shahid Ashrafi Esfahani Airport (IATA airport code), in Kermanshah, Iran
- Kerrville State Hospital, a mental hospital in Kerrville, Texas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KSH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.