Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration/Alberuni/Evidence
Anyone, whether directly involved or not, may add evidence to this page. Please make a header for your evidence and sign your comments with your name.
When placing evidence here, please be considerate of the arbitrators and be concise. Long, rambling, or stream-of-conciousness rants are not helpful.
As such, it is extremely important that you use the prescribed format. Submitted evidence should include a link to the actual page diff; links to the page itself are not sufficient. For example, to cite the edit by Mennonot to the article Anomalous phenomenon adding a link to Hundredth Monkey use this form: [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Anomalous_phenomenon&diff=0&oldid=5584644] .
This page is not for general discussion - for that, see talk page.
Please make a section for your evidence and add evidence only in your own section.
If you disagree with some evidence you see here, please cite the evidence in your own section and provide counter-evidence, or an explanation of why the evidence is misleading. Do not edit within the evidence section of any other user.
Be aware that the Arbitrators may at times rework this page to try to make it more coherent. If you are a participant in the case or a third party, please don't try to refactor the page, let the Arbitrators do it. If you object to evidence which is inserted by other participants or third parties please cite the evidence and voice your objections within your own section of the page. It is especially important to not remove evidence presented by others. If something is put in the wrong place, please leave it for the arbitrators to move.
Evidence presented by Viriditas
- 01:22, 27 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- 02:50, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- 05:00, 13 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Alberuni engages in incivility and personally attacks IZAK on Wikipedia:Votes for deletion/Occupied Palestinian Territories. "Don't worry about losing the Wikipedia ideological battle Yitzhak. Your hasbara campaign is going well. No one is the wiser."
- 01:03, 14 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Alberuni personally attacks Jayjg on Al Mezan Center for Human Rights. "Jayjg you have not made your case, why do you persist in your petty edit war...You backtracked on your mocking claim...even though you complained...you persist in trying to neutralize their legitimacy simply because your Zionist POV is offended...when teh Nazis were oppressing the Jews, I'm sure there were complicit apologists like you complaining...is your life so utterly meaningless that the best you can do is follow my Wikipedia activity to in oreder to take slim satisfaction in trying to annoy me with your reverts, deletes, and POV edits of my pages. Why don't you leave me alone, you annoying little Jayjgboy?" 
- 01:23, 14 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Alberuni personally attacks Jayjg on Talk:Palestine. "Your POV pushing is outrageous and reprehensible and you do this all the time, day in and day out like some traumatized Holocaust survivor....You refuse to discuss issues and just keep pushing your POV. You have no more authority than anyone else Jayjg. You need help Jayjg, serious mental help from a competent Jewish psychiatrist, like your father." 
- 18:47, 11 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- 21:07, 19 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- 15:59, 20 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- 06:40, 21 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- 08:07, 21 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- 04:32, 8 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- 11:34, 9 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- 09:03, 12 Dec 2004
- Johnleemk blocked Alberuni with an expiry time of 24 hours (violated the 3RR on List of Palestinian children killed by Israelis in 2004) 
Evidence presented by MPerel
- 22:08, Dec 1, 2004
- Alberuni (under IP 184.108.40.206) created account User:Jewjg for the purpose of attacking and harrassing Jayjg. Note language, intentions, and ethnic personal attack here in an obvious mockery of Jayjg's user page. Attack includes: "These POV warriors spend all day on Wikipedia arguing in the traditional ways that have made them losers for all their lives and their ancestors hated for millenia all over the world." That this is Alberuni's static IP is demonstrated here and is also confirmed by the fact that the IP's first 8 contributions were made earlier on the same day and in the same article as Alberuni's first post on Sep 15, 2004.
- 05:10, Dec 12, 2004
- 07:48, Dec 12, 2004
- Alberuni further engaged in personal attack against Ta bu shi da yu and clearly expressed desire to be banned rather than willingness to make an effort to conform to Wikipedia policies: "What a weasel. Please go ahead and contribute your petty complaints to ban me so I don't bother wasting my time on a project populated by immature arrogant twerps, fascist Zionist bigots, Islamophobe hate-mongers, bunch of lameass bigots and losers. Why waste my time?" 
Evidence presented by Cool Hand Luke
- 04:14, 9 Dec 2004
- 01:25, 12 Dec 2004
- Reverted List of Palestinian children killed by Israelis in 2004 (which I'd tagged as a possible copyright violation) four times   within five hours even though I asked him to clarify the copyright status three times on his talk page   . Did not think this was a serious matter and instead implies that I marked the pages as possible copyrightvios to support my POV . Fortunately, User:Tarek volunteered to get permission for these annotated lists .
Evidence presented by Pename
- 18:32, 11 Dec 2004
- This a recent edit by Alberuni on the Wikipedia entry on Jihad, as shown in the Jihad article's edit history. It is a good example of why Alberuni should be blocked. As anyone who is learned in Islam knows, the shar'iah (Islamic law pertaining to all aspects of life) not only sanctions expansionist imperialist warfare but makes it a religious obligation of the Caliph, the head of the one Islamic state mandated by shar'iah. Specifically there is sanction and commandment for imperial war in the four madhabs (schools of Islamic law) of the Sunni sect of Islam (about 90% of the world's 1 billion Muslims are Sunni, and several Muslim nations currently officially delcare which of the four madhabs they adhere to). This 'one Islamic empire' is not only described by the Islamic legal theory but rather there is long history of Muslims applying this theory in the world. Examples include the Ottoman empire, and the vast empire of the Abbasid dynasty (a Muslim clan from Muhammad's own tribe); the Muslims once ruled the second largest empire in the history of mankind, under the boot of the totalitarian theocratic system of rule called the Caliphate by the shar'iah. It is a well documented fact (documented in the Qur'an itself, in fact) that the Islamic tradition has a long history of referring to the Jihad as an offensive war for the purpose of conquering non-Muslim peoples and propogating Islam, Islam here being both the utopian theocractic empire called the Caliphate by shar'iah, as well as the associated religious faith.
- Alberuni is well aware of these facts. He has heard them, and seen them documented many times in the discussion page of the wikipedia entry on Jihad. There was a time when Alberuni used to debate his radically appologetic views of Jihad, but long ago he gave up on debating his edits of the Jihad article on the discussion page. Anyone who reads the discussion page on the Jihad entry will find a landmine of evidence against Alberuni. But even more damning is the edit history of the Jihad entry. In this most recent, Alberuni deleted an entire pargraph from the article simply because he refused to accepted the accepted facts about what Jihad is or at least was from about the year 630 AD (when Muhammad started his conquests) until 1924 (when the Caliphate was finally abolished from the world by Kemel Ataturk, and the Islamic empire became a thing of the past). This is not the first time that Alberuni has deleted this very same paragraph from the Jihad article, which states that "Jihad" is also used to refer to imperial war, or "offensive Jihad" as it is called by Islamists, as opposed to "defensive Jihad."
- Alberuni has waged a relentless revert war on the Jihad entry, in an effort to distort the neutrality and factual accuracy of the article and to delete any facts about Jihad which do not promote his radical apologist view that the medieval Islamic laws of Jihad conform in every way to the modern international and humanitarian laws of secular government. No medieval or pre-medieval laws conform in every way to the modern international and humanitarian laws of secular government, especially not non-secular laws (for example, Deuteronomy 21:18-21 commands parents to stone disobedient children to death).
- Allowing Alberuni to continue editing Wikipedia seriously harms the factual accuracy and completeness of Wikipedia articles, especially the Islam related articles which Alberuni spends most of his time editing, mostly deleting true facts from articles without even bothering to discuss his biased POV in the discussion page, as his above edit of the Jihad article shows).
Evidence presented by David Gerard
Sockpuppet use by Alberuni
It appears Alberuni has been using a large number of sockpuppets. User:Jamesday checked the database, and found strong technical evidence for all the following:
- User:Kosudo CONMEBOL
- User:Abdel Qadir
- User:Peter Phipps
All socks have been blocked indefinitely (and the user pages marked to show their sockpuppet status) and I've blocked User:Alberuni for blatant sockpuppet abuse while we sort the mess out.
It should be noted that all the actions of any of the above usernames are also actions of Alberuni. - David Gerard 15:52, 29 Dec 2004 (UTC)
Evidence presented by Grunt
8 January 2005