(Redirected from CAMA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cama may refer to:
- Cama, a Parsi name
- Cama (animal), a cross between a camel and a llama
- Cama, Switzerland, a municipality in the Graubünden
CAMA is an abbreviation for:
- California-Arizona Maneuver Area, formerly known as the Desert Training Center, or DTC
- Centralized Automatic Message Accounting
- Christian and Missionary Alliance, an Evangelical Protestant denomination
- Community Arts Music Association, Santa Barbara, California
- Computer-Assisted Mass Appraisal, software used to establish real estate appraisals for property tax calculations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.