VEB Deutsche Schallplatten
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
On February 3, 1947, Busch started the company Lied Der Zeit GmbH with the music labels Amiga, Eterna and Lied Der Zeit.
On March 18, 1955, the VEB Lied Der Zeit was renamed to VEB Deutsche Schallplatten Berlin.
In 1990, it became Deutsche Schallplatten GmbH Berlin (DSB).
Labels of VEB Deutsche Schallplatten:
- Amiga for contemporary pop, rock music and jazz
- Eterna for classical music, operas, operettas
- Litera for radio plays, poetry readings
- Nova for contemporary art music
- Aurora for workers' songs and productions by Ernst Busch
- Schola for educational material
After 1990, some of these labels were sold to other music companies.
|This article about a German record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|