Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patoka may refer to:
- in New Zealand
- Patoka, New Zealand, rural community in the Hawke's Bay Region
- in Poland
- Patoka, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Patoka, Pomeranian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- in the United States
- Patoka, Illinois, a village in Marion County
- Patoka, Indiana, a town Gibson County
- Patoka Township, Gibson County, Indiana
- Patoka River, in Indiana
- USS Patoka (AO-9), a US Navy ship
- USCGC Patoka, a Coast Guard Buoy Tender
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.